Keio University - Social Informatics Position Available
Keio University Faculty of Policy Management, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, and Graduate School of Media and Governance are seeking a faculty member in Social Informatics. Appropriate experts will conduct the selection process and they will propose which faculty or graduate school suits the chosen candidate.
Applicants are required to:
1) Understand educational/research principles of Keio University Shonan Fujisawa Campus (SFC).
2) Hold a Ph.D. (or expected to receive a Ph.D. by March 2012) in Humanities, Social Sciences, Cognitive Science, Information Science or Engineering. Alternatively, those with equivalent achievements in these areas will also be considered.
3) Have outstanding research achievements in Social Informatics in the global era.
4) Possess ability to use English for research/educational purposes. 5) Participate in collaborative activities not only in his/her areas of expertise but also in various other research fields in order to create a new field of study by integrating IT with agriculture, welfare, medicine etc.
6) Live in Japan and commute to SFC.
Deadline for application is Thursday, August 25, 2011.
Address for Applications: Faculty Recruitment Office (Social Informatics), Keio University SFC, 5322 Endo, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa 252-0882, JAPAN
Contact Details: (E-Mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about available position.
This article has been read 2904 times