Source (Journals) (90)
- Acta Informatica
- AI & Society
- Annals of the History of Computing
- Annual Review of Information Science and Technology
- Annual Review of Sociology
- Asian Journal of Social Psychology
- Australian Journal of Emerging Technologies and Society
- Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Australian Journal of Emerging Technologies and Society
The Australian Journal of Emerging Technologies and Society is a multi-disciplinary journal, focusing on the complex relationship between science and technology and their wider socio-cultural contexts. Perhaps more importantly, AJETS is designed as a forum for informed discussion and debate about the role of technology in society, drawing on a variety of viewpoints from all branches of the social and behavioural sciences and humanities.
The information above may be outdated.