BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, promotes wider social and economic progress through the advancement of information technology science and practice. They bring together industry, academics, practitioners and government to share knowledge, promote new thinking, inform the design of new curricula, shape public policy and inform the public.
As the professional membership and accreditation body for IT, they serve over 70,000 members including practitioners, businesses, academics and students, in the UK and internationally. They deliver a range of professional development tools for practitioners and employees.
A leading IT qualification body, they offer a range of widely recognised professional and end-user qualifications. Their vision is to be a world-class organisation for IT. To achieve this they need to ensure that their profession has the skills and capabilities to meet the IT demands of a changing world. They also need to ensure that they, as an organisation, are adapting to that world and can continue to grow our impact and influence in the decades ahead.
Science & Technology
- The Consortium for the Science of Sociotechnical Systems
- BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT
- The European Survey Research Association
- Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO)
- Marketing Research Association
- International Communications Association (ICA)
- Association for Community Networking
- Canadian Research Alliance for Community Innovation and Networking
- Association for Informatics Professionals in Health and Social Care (ASSIST)
- Canadian Nursing Informatics Association (CNIA)