The Graduate School of Social Information Studies, Faculty of Social Living Information focuses on the interactive dynamics of sociology, economics and information science associated with everyday life. The curriculum in this graduate school is designed to provide students with opportunities to develop an interdisciplinary perspective on certain characteristics of human life, beginning with an introduction to obtaining knowledge through research and ending in an assessment of those research results. The students are required to earn credits from all three different focal areas: Sociology, Economics and Information Science. This graduate school also provides courses related to information engineering and science.
Study Programs - Information Society ()
- University of California, Los Angeles, US
- de Montfort University, UK
- Oxford Internet Institute, UK
- University of Uppsala, Sweden
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Gakushuin University, Faculty of Law, Graduate School of Political Studies, Socio-Information Studies...
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Gunma University, Faculty of Social Information Studies, Japan
- Otsuma Women's University, Graduate School of Social Information Studies, Japan
- University of Sydney, Australia