ProSAVE is a European project developed with the contribution of partner organizations from Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Malta, Romania, Slovenia and Spain, actively operating in the education field. The main objective of ProSAVE is to prevent the phenomena of ‘social violence’ amongst peers, creating and applying a set of innovative measures based on prosociality. ProSAVE intendsto develop a European cooperation to organize practical paths towards the realization of a new, proactive and strong “educating community”, promoting a greater contact among schools, families and territory to re-launch the social dynamics of this community, to enhance the sharing of a common framework of values, and to raise awareness about the culture of legality, ethics and solidarity.
Research Projects (20)
- Slovenian Children Online
- PAJEK software package for analyzing social networks
- EU KIDS ONLINE: European Research on Cultural, Contextual and Risk Issues in Children's Safe Use...
- 7EU-VET: Detailed Methodological Approach to understanding the VET education
- PROGR-EAST: Innovative PROcurement techniques to support the GRowth of competitiveness for public services...
- Generations and Gender Programme (GGP)
- Intimate Life Styles of Students in Slovenia
- The relationship between eInclusion and social inclusion: theoretical and empirical perception (postdoctoral...
- LEAGE: LEArning Games for elder Europeans
- The European Social Survey - Data for a Changing Europe (ESS-DACE)
- Dynamics of scientific co-authorship networks of Slovenian researchers