Web-based data collection (surveys, experimenting, testing, non-reactive data collection, and mobile Internet research) is/will become important for all social science fields. In avoiding both a simultaneous waste of effort and the use of web data without scientific validity, a multidisciplinary network is proposed to address web-based data collection, its methodologies, scientific validity, and use in the social sciences.
Research Projects (20)
- Slovenian Children Online
- PAJEK software package for analyzing social networks
- EU KIDS ONLINE: European Research on Cultural, Contextual and Risk Issues in Children's Safe Use...
- 7EU-VET: Detailed Methodological Approach to understanding the VET education
- PROGR-EAST: Innovative PROcurement techniques to support the GRowth of competitiveness for public services...
- Generations and Gender Programme (GGP)
- Intimate Life Styles of Students in Slovenia
- The relationship between eInclusion and social inclusion: theoretical and empirical perception (postdoctoral...
- LEAGE: LEArning Games for elder Europeans
- The European Social Survey - Data for a Changing Europe (ESS-DACE)
- Dynamics of scientific co-authorship networks of Slovenian researchers