Pajek (Slovene word for Spider) is a program, for Windows, for analysis and visualization of large networks. It is freely available, for noncommercial use. Pajek is today one of the leading tools in the world for the analysis of complex networks. The project runs in collaboration with prof. dr. Vladimir Batagelj at Faculty of Mathematics and Physics (University of Ljubljana).
Research Projects (20)
- Slovenian Children Online
- PAJEK software package for analyzing social networks
- EU KIDS ONLINE: European Research on Cultural, Contextual and Risk Issues in Children's Safe Use...
- 7EU-VET: Detailed Methodological Approach to understanding the VET education
- PROGR-EAST: Innovative PROcurement techniques to support the GRowth of competitiveness for public services...
- Generations and Gender Programme (GGP)
- Intimate Life Styles of Students in Slovenia
- The relationship between eInclusion and social inclusion: theoretical and empirical perception (postdoctoral...
- LEAGE: LEArning Games for elder Europeans
- The European Social Survey - Data for a Changing Europe (ESS-DACE)
- Dynamics of scientific co-authorship networks of Slovenian researchers