Until recently, Slovenia was rightly considered to be part of the country in which children are the most intensive Internet users. However, it is very littleknown about what they actually do on Internet, how they fit into their everyday life and what they fear about when using the Net. The research Slovenian Children Online (What Slovenian children and young people are doing on the Internet?), which was launched in May last year, is in this moment the first representative survey conducted among 1,081 randomly selected children and young people and their parents all over Slovenia. The survey is focused on identifying the practices, skills and experience as experienced by Slovenian children and adolescents, while we listen to parents and their ways of understanding of what children and young people are doing on the Internet.
Research Projects (20)
- Slovenian Children Online
- PAJEK software package for analyzing social networks
- EU KIDS ONLINE: European Research on Cultural, Contextual and Risk Issues in Children's Safe Use...
- 7EU-VET: Detailed Methodological Approach to understanding the VET education
- PROGR-EAST: Innovative PROcurement techniques to support the GRowth of competitiveness for public services...
- Generations and Gender Programme (GGP)
- Intimate Life Styles of Students in Slovenia
- The relationship between eInclusion and social inclusion: theoretical and empirical perception (postdoctoral...
- LEAGE: LEArning Games for elder Europeans
- The European Social Survey - Data for a Changing Europe (ESS-DACE)
- Dynamics of scientific co-authorship networks of Slovenian researchers