The Center will undertake research, development and training in support of the range of Community Informatics initiatives undertaken both domestically in Canada and internationally. The Center will work with communities, ICT practitioners, researchers, governments and agencies as a resource for enabling and empowering communities with Information and Communications Technologies.
Research Centres - Community Informatics ()
- The Community Informatics Initiative, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, US
- NRC Institute for Information Technology, Canada
- Center for Community Informatics Research, Development and Training, CAN
- Centre for Community Networking Research, Australia
- Center for the Study of Online Community, US