Centre for Social Informatics is part of Faculty of Social Sciences at University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. The centre is engaged in research of information-communication technologies as:
- factor of change in society;
- tool for social science study;
- generator of new services in social subsystems.
The centre maintains a global website that reviews activities in these areas of social informatics (www.social-informatics.org).
Research Centres (86)
- Alexander von Humboldt Institut für Internet und Gesellschaft
- Institute of Social Informatics and Technological Innovation (ISITI), Malaysia
- Social Informatics Research Area, University of California Irvine
- Communication and Computing Research Centre, Sheffield Hallam University
- Institute for Security, Technology, and Society, Dartmouth College
- SocialWorlds Research Groups, University of Michigan
- Centre for Social Informatics, University of Ljubljana
- Social Informatics Research Group, Deakin University
- Information Systems, Organisations and Society (ISOS Research Centre)
- Social Informatics Laboratory, Hiroshima University, Japan