The Centre for Information Systems, Organisations and Society (ISOS) is the top performing research centre of the Salford Business School, in the Faculty of Business, Law and the Built Environment, at the University of Salford, UK. ISOS brings together the substantial community of scholars at the University of Salford who share a general interest in researching the social and organisational aspects of information systems (IS) and information and communications technologies (ICTs). The centre members are particularly interested in advocating the "Salford School of Thought" in critical and interpretive research and there is a growing stream of work in the area of science and technology studies.
Research Centres - Europe ()
- Alexander von Humboldt Institut für Internet und Gesellschaft
- Communication and Computing Research Centre, Sheffield Hallam University
- Centre for Social Informatics, University of Ljubljana
- Information Systems, Organisations and Society (ISOS Research Centre)
- Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies: Social informatics research activity
- Informatics Research Centre, University of Reading, UK
- Institut für Sozialinformatik, Bielefeld, Germany
- Social Informatics Research Group, Technologie-Zentrum Informatik und Informationstechnik, Universit...
- Social Informatics Lab (SILab), Newcastle University, UK
- Social Informatics Cluster, University of Edinburgh, UK