The Centre for Internet and Society will critically engage with concerns of digital pluralism, public accountability and pedagogic practices, in the field of Internet and Society, with particular emphasis on South-South dialogues and exchange.
Through multidisciplinary research, intervention, and collaboration, we seek to explore, understand, and affect the shape and form of the internet, and its relationship with the political, cultural, and social milieu of our times.
Social ICT Applications
Research Centres (86)
- Carl Couch Center for Social and Internet Research (CCCSIR)
- Center for Advanced Studies and Research in Information and Communication Technologies & Society
- Society and Information Research Group, Open University, UK
- Centre for e-Research, UK
- National Centre for Social Research, UK
- Centre for Internet and Society
- Faculty Research in Social Informatics, Penn State University, US
- Research in Department of Social Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan
- The Odum Institute for Reserach in Social Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, US
- Survey Research Center, University of Michigan