The Centre for Internet and Society will critically engage with concerns of digital pluralism, public accountability and pedagogic practices, in the field of Internet and Society, with particular emphasis on South-South dialogues and exchange.
Through multidisciplinary research, intervention, and collaboration, we seek to explore, understand, and affect the shape and form of the internet, and its relationship with the political, cultural, and social milieu of our times.
Social ICT Applications
Research Centres - Web Applications ()
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society
- Carl Couch Center for Social and Internet Research (CCCSIR)
- Centre for e-Research, UK
- Centre for Internet and Society
- The Singapore Internet Research Centre, Nanyang Technological University
- The Netvision Institute for Internet Studies, Tel Aviv University
- Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3), Open University of Catalonia
- StudyResponse Center for Online Research, Syracuse University, US
- Oxford Internet Institute, UK