CMI is globally recognized research centre in the areas of social networks, social science methodology, web surveys and information society research. CMI is involved in various EU projects and is listed among the top research groups in Slovenia. CMI staff counts around 25 persons.
Centre for Methodology and Informatics (CMI) conducts researches in the following fields:
- viewpoints on methodology of social science research, especially for
- sampling methods and collecting data,
- evaluating data quality,
- methods of multivariate analysis,
- network analysis,
- contemporary technologies in the process of questionnaire research,
- models of decision-making with risk and social choices.
- influence of contemporary technologies on social processes:
- methodological problems of studying the world wide web,
- content and methodology problems of observing information society;
Centre is obligated to:
- scientific ethics;
- scientific excellence;
- acquiring renown in global scientific scope.
Social Science Methods
Social ICT Applications
Science & Technology